August 26, 2010

Free Peyote Stitch Pattern from FDEkszer and Fairysdreams Jewellery

Okay, so if you've been reading this blog for a while, you probably know that I love working with seed beads.  I don't know what it is about them, but I just find working with them cathartic.  Well, imagine my surprise when I found this blog post offering a free peyote stitch pattern.  It gives me another great way to create something with seed beads. 

If you want a free peyote stitch pattern, all you need to do is head over to FDEkszer and Fairysdreams Jewellery and play the game there.  The hardest part of the game for me was selecting the pattern I wanted.  I love them all and want them all!  If you like working with seed beads or want to try out peyote stitch, you should definitely check it out!

Happy Beading!
Kell

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails