December 28, 2010

Beautiful Beads from Artbeads.com

I'm a little behind in my bead blogging.  I'm just now blogging about the beads I received from Artbeads.com as part of the fall bead bloggers program.  I became overwhelmed by grading, writing finals, studying for and taking finals, and writing papers.  Boy, school is harder than I remember it being.  Anyway, I finally have a little time.  For the fall installment of the Artbeads.com bead blogger program, I was instructed to select beads that bring about the feeling of fall through color.  I decided to stick with a traditional fall color pallet of browns, reds, oranges, and olive greens.  Check out these luscious delica seed beads in all the colors of fall:


In addition to the gorgeous seed beads, I also selected a couple of fall-themed pendants.  The first pendant is a gorgeous copper leaf.  I grew up in upstate New York and the leaves are the most beautiful part of the fall season.  When I saw this pendant, I couldn't help myself.  It really brought out my memories of fall.


The second pendant is a beautiful porcelain pendant in an olive green color with a black tree on it.  Again, I just couldn't help myself when I saw it.  Everything from the color to the subject matter just felt like fall to me.


I have a really cool vision for the piece.  It, of course, includes a lot of beadweaving.  If it turns out the way I want, It will be different than the other pieces I've created.  Check back for a look at the fall necklace I'm going to create.

FTC Disclosure: The items in this post were provided to me free of charge from Artbeads.com for review or design purposes as part of the Bead Blogger program. I am providing an honest review of the products for which I am receiving no compensation.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails