February 3, 2011

Update on my New Year's Resolution Update

Okay... I know I just wrote a post with updates about my New Year's Resolutions... but I thought this warranted an update to the update. 

I just found out that I got the job I really really really wanted.  I start on Wednesday, and I can't wait.  I'm going to be the Corporate Trainer for BCA Financial Services.  I'll be able to design and develop instruction as well as teach.  It's everything I like doing mixed together! 

Yeah for dream jobs and for things working out!

Kell

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations Kim! Keep on Dreaming! Don't forget to blog us now and again. Keep us in the loop.

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

YEAH Kell! How awesome is that? I was sending you loads of positive energy! Glad it got to you and helped the phone ring! :)

You'll be an awesome trainer! Keep us posted on your new adventure!
{Hugs!}

marsspyder said...

Congradulations! Its so awesome when things work out the way they're supposed to!

Pretty Things said...

WOO HOO! That's huge! Way to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails