March 25, 2010

I Love Craft Blogs Don't You? Award

I've only been blogging for a little while, but I really enjoy it already. It's great to be able to share my jewelry and my process with others. Since I'm so new to blogging, imagine my surprise when my friend Dawn from the Designs by Dawn Marie blog and the Designs by Dawn Marie Etsy store gave me the I love Craft Blogs Don't You? Award.

I've only met Dawn recently through Twitter, Facebook, and our blogs but I already feel as though we are old friends or kindred souls. Thanks Dawn! Love you girl! She's a really cool chick who makes awesome jewelry that you just have to see to believe. I can't say enough good things about her... but now it is time to tell you about some other great bloggers out there and pass on the award. So, here are some of my favorite blogs that you just HAVE to check out:

Tara, the Waterwaif: Not only does she display her beautiful art, but she also provides great tips about blogging, Etsy, and Twitter. Definitely check this lady out!
Bead Origami: If you're interested in jewelry that uses beads in new and unique ways, you have to check out this blog (and her Etsy store). She creates awesome beads using other beads. I wish I was able to do what she does with beads!
Lorelei's Blog: A great combination of personal and jewelry. Within reading just a few posts, you feel like you know her!
Jujubee Jewelry Designs: Shares jewelry designs and supports and introduces other jewelry artists. Check out this creative and cool blog!
Dawn at Dawno's Beaded Badge Lanyards and Jewelry: Not only does she have a great and informative blog, but she shares techniques and links regularly. I love her jewelry and her blog. Check it out!

If you love jewelry and crafts... and want to "meet" some really cool people, you've got to follow these blogs! Check them out!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails