April 8, 2010

Hiatus

Okay, okay... I've been remiss in keeping up my blog recently. I have a good reason though. I've been in Florida house hunting for our move in June. It was a great trip and my husband and I discovered a neighborhood we love and found a house!

Unfortunately, house hunting was not conducive to blogging. We woke up every morning and toured different neighborhoods to find just the right one. Then, we met with our agent and toured homes for the remainder of the day. Our evenings were spent touring neighborhoods again (to make sure we found the right place, we had to see what the communities were like at different times of the day and check out traffic patterns). Most evenings, we arrived back at our hotel around 9 pm and conducted internet research about the houses we wanted to see the next day based on what we discovered earlier in the day.

It was an exhausting week filled with jet lag and hours of running around... but it was well worth it. I am looking forward to our move (although I am a bit apprehensive about being without our stuff -- not to mention our car -- for up to two months as it is shipped to FL) and cannot wait to settle into our new home, our new community, and our new life!

I promise to update the blog with more about my recent beading endeavors including my progress on the cherry blossom scarf, some new necklaces I created, a jewelry swap I participated in, and another set of earrings I created. Keep checking back. I'll post about everything that's going on in the next few days!

2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Kell, you have enough great blog material to keep your fingers typing for days! Glad your trip was successful my dear!

Thanks again for my bracelet! I referred one of my FB friends to you about a bracelet like mine! ;) Good luck with the packing over the next 2 months! :) Keep in touch!

Dawn
http://bit.ly/aulSOh

Azure Accessories said...

Thanks for stopping by...wow...lucky you to be moving to Florida!!! It is one of my favorite places to visit!

They say selling/buying/moving is the second most stressful situation we deal with...I hope everything works well for you!!!

Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails