January 22, 2011

My Very Own Charm Bracelet

After making the charm bracelet for my brother-in-law's girlfriend, I tried it on to make sure it was the right length and the beads fell correctly.  Well, it was the right size, and the beads did fall correctly... and I was hooked.  I wanted one of my own. 

Luckily, I'd ordered a bunch of dog themed charms (puppies are one of my favorite things in the world!) that I hadn't used yet.  I paired the charms with beads of my favorite color -- blue -- and a gorgeous clasp with blue swarovski crystals in it. 

I think it turned out great.  What do you think?


Kell

2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

SUPER Cute Kell! Yet one more shred of evidence that we were sisters, separated at birth! ;)

This is a really cute bracelet. Love the blues... very tropical and add the pup pieces and I'm just a droolin' over here!

{Hugs!}

Kell said...

Hi Dawn,
Thanks! I know, we're totally long lost sisters. Whenever you "like" a page on facebook or suggest an artist I check it out because I love your taste!
Kell

Related Posts with Thumbnails